Just posted a GIF (Taken with GifBoom) @janice_ting (Taken with GifBoom) @kar3n (Taken with GifBoom) Kate (Taken with GifBoom) sorry for spamming :p (Taken with GifBoom) Just posted a GIF (Taken with GifBoom)

Monday 16 April 2012

Janice's drawing

I drew tis type if painting because when I heard from the songs, I felt tht music is an invisible and it was surrounding us. In the music, I heard lot of musical instruments produce a graceful song,  piano is an one of music instrument too. So I decided to draw a piano keyboard ( At the end there right hand side) & drew it produce a sound of music.
I drew a sun ( The head-end) ,bcaz whn I heard from tht song, it let me felt tht were a very warmful and joyful song. I used abundance of colors to represent tht music had lot of diversify of mood. It such like warmful, joyful, sweetful, sadful , and all of tht~

No comments:

Post a Comment